Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Chinese Oral, one word, SCREWED.

Today's chinese oral is such a @#$&%!. Yea, my reading was okay i guess but i stopped a lil' in the middle because i was nervous to the EXTREME. Yea, it's the effing O'levels, i can't stop getting all scared. Apart from reading, i think i screwed up my conversation. Total screw up. First, i misinterpret that stupid question. They said what do you think about children sueing their parents, something like that. And i went on saying parents sueing children. WHAT THE HELL!! And after i said so much, the examiner finally said, "I was saying children sueing their parents." Argh!! I swear i went blank cos' i'm SO scared. Yea, at first i was keeping quiet and all. And the exminer guided me a lil'. And finally, when coming to the end, i got back to track and said what i'm suppose to and yea, still, i screw it up! Okay, i shall stop complaining about it, it's over. I can do no shit. Yea, anyway, school was okay. Cheryl is always crazy. She's doing weiyan's job (of being crazy) cos' weiyan didnt come to school. And she made this song stuck in my head - "C.A.M.P.F.I.R.E S.O.N.G song..." Sadly, we only know this sentence. Yea, for Dnt, finally i started my working drawing. One of my favourite parts in the folio, i dont know why. And my neck's aching SO bad. It's getting worse than before. I'm cracking my neck every moment. Am i to see a doctor? Hmm.. Anyway, things between baby and i are FINALLY back to track. We are cool, i guess. NO! Stable is a better word for it. Yea, Stable it is. Thank god i held on. I mean yea, i'll never give up on us. This will probably take a lot of time, and i know i cannot get all weak. Cos' if i do.... that is it. Yea, that guy still cant see how much i love him and all. And each time i reassure him, he will go, "Just words...." Effing hurting. But still, i said no shit. Yea, like weiyan always say, "he will realise it someday." Question is, How long?

With love, on Wednesday, July 12, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse